Big Wooden Educational Cube Labyrinth, Abacus, Sorter
The educational cube helps to get to know the child's world thanks to a variety of fun. It develops the manual skills and imagination of the baby in many ways. Our model has 4 colorful and completely different walls and a maze on top. The inside of the cube is a place to store baby's treasures. Thanks to the possibility of turning the wall with the labyrinth of beads inwards, the cube takes up little space and is easy to store and does not take up much space. Solid workmanship and vivid colors additionally attract the child's attention, encouraging them to have original fun.
What do the colorful wooden surfaces hide?
- On the first wall, the child will find 4 holes of various shapes and colors: circle, square, triangle, star to which 4 blocks are attached, which the child must adjust to the appropriate holes.
- On the other side there is a labyrinth in which all the elements should be brought to the right places, it will help the child to practice the manual skills of the little fingers of his hand.
- On the third side there is a clock with moving pointers, which will be perfect for learning hours and numbers
- The fourth wall, the toddler will find a colorful abacus and 6 movable dice for arranging simple and more complicated mathematical equations.
- At the top there is a maze with 18 beads of various colors and shapes that can be moved on 3 colored sliders.
The whole thing is placed on a colorful stand with animals. The wall can be detached from the rest of the set and played with it like a separate toy.
21 cm x 21 cm x 21 cm
The height of the cube with the labyrinth - 36 cm
Size of the package:
22 cm x 22 cm x 22 cm
A toy intended for children over 3 years of age.