Wooden Educational Cube Sorter Animals Labyrinth Toothed Wheels
The multifunctional wooden educational cube develops your baby's manual skills and imagination in many ways. It helps to get to know the child's world and to support its development. The toy has five surfaces: four side surfaces and one top surface. Each of them is different, colourful and surprises with its suggestions for interesting play.
The inside of the cube provides a place to store baby's treasures. Thanks to the possibility of turning the wall with the bead maze inside, the cube takes up little space and is easy to store.
What do the wooden planes hide?
- The plane with five colourful rotating cogs encourages the toddler to practice manual skills and learn about colours.
- The plane with a clock and movable hands, will support learning to recognise the hours
- A sorter plane, the set includes nine coloured blocks. They need to be fitted into the correct holes. This plane will mobilise the kid to learn about shapes and logical thinking.
- The top plane, there are cubes with a maze and beads and colourful pictures,
- The level with letters and animals will enable him to take his first steps in learning numbers in English; on the back of the block there is a pictorial representation of the animal for a given letter.
The toy is made of high-quality wood and all elements have been carefully sanded and painted in vivid colours with safe paints. Wooden toys are extremely durable and resistant to damage, so they will last for years intact.
Elements of the set:
- educational cube
- wooden blocks
Dimensions of the cube:
24 cm x 24 cm x 21 cm
with labyrinth 35 cm
25 cm x 22 cm x 24 cm
The wooden cube is suitable for all children over 3 years old. The toy is CE certified and its production complies with the current EN 71 standard.