Wooden Educational Cube Sorter Labyrinth Game Chinese Clock
Multifunctional wooden educational cube develops manual skills and imagination of your child in many ways. It helps to learn about child's world and support its development. The toy has six surfaces: six side, top and bottom. Each of them is different, colourful and surprises with its proposals of interesting play.
What do the wooden surfaces hide?
- The plane with four colourful rotating cogs encourages the toddler to exercise manual skills and learn colours.
- The plane with a clock and moving hands will help to learn recognition of hours
- Sorter plane, in the set you will find five colourful blocks. They have to be matched in the right holes. This plane will mobilise the child to learn about shapes and logical thinking.
- The plane with a tree - moving colourful blocks with numbers will support precision and start the first learning of counting.
- The upper plane, covers cubes with a maze and beads and colourful pictures,
- Number board- enables the first steps in learning numbers in English, on the back of the block there is a pictorial representation of a given number,
- Bottom layer - a game of Chinese, here the whole family can join in the fun. The set includes pawns and a dice.
The toy is made of high-quality wood and all elements have been carefully sanded and painted in vivid colours with safe paints. Wooden toys are extremely durable and resistant to damage, so they will serve for years intact.
Elements of the set:
- educational cube
- wooden blocks
- playing dice
- 16 pawns
19 cm x 19 cm x 18 cm
with maze 31 cm
20 cm x 20 cm x 20 cm
The wooden cube is designed for all children over 3 years old. The toy has CE certificate and its production complies with the valid EN 71 standard.